Grape transporter TE 20 S - TE 75 SH with worm type pump. The conveying auger and worm type pump (rotor) optimally matched. Exceptionally gentle conveying of the harvested material is guaranteed. Convincing overall concept perfected down to the last detail. Easy to handle and exceptionally reliable. ZICKLER system RAUCH grape transporters have plenty of advantages to offer.
- Over-running brake with automatic reverse of hydraulic brake
- Height-adjustable draw bar
- Chassis hot-dip galvanised and varnished
- Separate brakes and lighting in accordance with motor vehicle safety standards
Rear trailer coupling
- Foot board, railing and hose clamp for TE 40 S and larger models
- Worm type pump with rotor 80mm
Other tensions and frequencies on demand (400V, 50Hz standard)
- The conveying auger and worm type pump (rotor) optimally matched!
Non-rusting crushing device with settable torque
- Removable, stainless steel hopper and conveying auger
- Walterscheid power-take-off with overload protection for TE 40 S and larger models
- 5 m spiral hose, including hose coupling in stainless steel of 65mm
- Hydraulic loosening shaft for TE 40 S and larger models
- Reversing gear for resuction
- Speed-reducing gear (standard with TE 20 S)
- Worm type pump without crushing device with outlet of 90mm inclusive 5,0m spiral hose
- 5 m spiral hose, including hose coupling in stainless steel of 90mm (instead of 65mm standard feature)
- Worm type pump with rotor 100mm and larger conveying auger
- Apple-crushing unit
- Pneumatic brake
- Tandem chassis
Content of site subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current information.