Using a receiving Hopper STR II with conveying auger, in combination with a destemmer-crusher. You can feed the destemmer continuously with grapes. The conveying auger turns very slowly so that the grapes are moved as gently as possible.
Easy to handle and exceptionally reliable. Scharfenbergre grape acceptance hoppers have plenty of advantages to offer.
- Slow running conveying auger for gentle grape transport
- Hopper, feed auger and subframe in stainless steel (V2A). Filling height with subframe standard approx. 2,2m and without subframe approx. 0,8m
- Reliable electric drive with gear motor
- Hopper extension
- Mechanical variable-speed gear motor
- Lock-out main switch with motor protection, power failure safety switch, plug connector and plug coupling
- Various subframe dimensions on demand
- Capacity / hour (kg / h) Varies depending on destemmer
- Capacity of the hopper (l) 800-2500
- Length (mm) 1100
- Width (mm) 2000
- Filling Height (mm) 770
- Filling height with subframe (standard) 2200
- On casters 2 w/ brakes
Content of site subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current information.