The destemmer's original operational mode, based on the principle of gravity is combined with a wide range of different adjustable options (e.g. frequency-regulated drive of the de-stemming fingers and transport belt), allowing an optimal separation of berries and stems, and always processing the grapes very gently.
The grapes are fed into the destemmer via feed hopper, pre-juiced and transported by a belt to the destemming rollers. The highly flexible destemming fingers allow extremely gentle destemming of the grapes. The frequency-regulated belt drive and the two pairs of pin rollers also enable users to set different speeds, so that the grapes are picked up and destemmed by the front or rear pair of pin rollers, depending on ripeness. The berries separated from the stems are then sorted according to ripeness into specially designed selection drawers. This selection possibility is a key factor, supporting further high-quality processing of the picked grapes.
Additionally, EuroSelect can be used as a whole grape conveyor belt for filling grape presses or fermentation tanks.
The modular construction allows customers to adjust the destemmer to the individual need and conditions of their winery.
Advantages of Using the EuroSelect Destemmer:
- Gentle destemming and berry selection
- Infinite adjustability to differientiate for grape varities and quality through frequency controlled drives of the transport belt and the destem fingers
- Minimal mechanical handling of the grapes
- Soft destem fingers in multiple line-ups to reduce bruising
- Multi-use as destemmer and direct feed belt into a press or fermenter
- Adaptable to changing needs and requirements
- Easilly accessible feed hopper due to low height
- Easy to clean
- Solid stainless steel construction
Due to it's modular configuration, the EuroSelect can easilly be adapted to meet your needs. Below are samples of how the EuroSelect can be easilly adapted.
Content of site subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current information.